- All items posted within UK are sent 1st Class, Signed-For Delivery. Proof of postage is always retained and items up to the value of £50 are insured. Optional additional insurance for values above £50 is available upon request.
- Slightly less expensive second class post is also available.
- Please note Warwick Fisher is not liable for anything that is posted uninsured or unsigned for.
- All items posted to Europe are sent 1st Class Airmail.
- Optional Recorded Delivery, Tracking and Insurance are available at £6.00 per order.
International Postage Costs
- All items posted outside of the UK and Europe are sent International Standard Airmail.
- Optional Recorded Delivery, Tracking & Insurance are available at £8.00 per order.
Royal Mail postage costs are based on both weight and package size. Where possible we aim to keep the postage costs to a minimum. Where there are large differences in postage quoted we will either refund you or invoice the difference.
Please let us know if you have any questions about postage costs.
The postage costs below are approximate.
|100g to 250g||£4.80||£6.00||£6.00|
|250g to 500g||£4.80||£7.00||£8.00|
|500g to 1kg||£8.50||£9.50||£11.50|
Proof of postage is always retained and packages will always require a signature upon receipt within the UK.
Please let us know within 14 days if your parcel has not arrived in the UK or within 21 days if outside the UK.