Who are we?
Our website address is: https://christopherfisher.co.uk and https://theblindwoodturner.co.uk.
How do we collect information from you?
What type of information is collected from you?
How is your information used?
- Process orders that you have submitted through our online shop;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- Dealing with entries into any competitions;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include newsletters;
- Activities, promotions of our goods and services.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data under article 6 of GDPR is as follows;
- When you signup for our regular newsletter on our website
Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract – We will collect and use your personal data in the following circumstances;
- When you make a purchase on our website so that we can process your payment, confirm transaction details (typically via email) and arrange delivery of the goods and services.
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.